jubeat Qubell is the 8th version of jubeat: 4x4-panel music simulation game from KONAMI. It was launched on March 30th, 2016 after jubeat prop.
- NORMAL MORE, NORMAL MORE+EXPERT, COURSE and ARENA have been removed when jubeat Qubell was launched. Only NORMAL mode can be played which a maximum of 3 TUNES (+ BONUS TUNE) can be played.
- CONCIERGE was back since jubeat knit. Many categories, along with SETTING, can be accesed from CONCIERGE such as コレスキ？, Genre, UNLOCK CHALLENGE, NEW songs and KEY QUBE.
- EXPERT OPTIONS had been added back to game on December 20th, 2016. It can be enabled from SELECT MUSIC screen in 1st TUNE only.
- コレスキ？ folder was introduced. It contains a maximum of 12 recommended songs based on player's previously played song. The criteria for songs to be chosen is Artists and Genre. This folder can be accessed from CONCIERGE panel.
- It's the first version in jubeat that player can CONTINUE without using e-AMUSEMENT PASS again.
- MATCHING Conduction was added back, since jubeat saucer fulfill, on April 27th, 2016. By playing a song that haven't been unlocked yet with someone who had unlocked it already, a song will be unlocked and can be chosen immediately from the next TUNE onwards. However, songs from these events and campaigns can't be unlocked by a conduction:
- FLOOR INFECTION,
- スミスのきまぐれジェントル and
- Endless Chain ～2人でトリガーをひこう～ プレゼントキャンペーン.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.